Header Ads

Photos: Funke Akindele’s surprise birthday party + Video


Top actress, Funke Akindele clocked 40 years yesterday 24th August 2017. Her husband Abdul Rasheed-Bello aka JJCskillz, family and close friends, gave her a surprise party.
To avoid any hint her hubby took her out of the house two days before her birthday, to celebrate their wedding anniversary, while her younger sister, Bimbo Demehin collaborated with him, in order to ensure proper planning towards the surprise party “It wasn’t really easy pulling this through, I told her we were having a birthday brunch with our family friends – The Gbadamosis. I knew she loved Tope Alabi to bits, so I checked for Tope’s number on my wife’s phone for me to reach out to her for a birthday shouts to Funke. I’m so happy and grateful to God, my entire family and friends for pulling this through” He said
Guests at the get together include Denrele Edun, Adams Vj, Lolo Wazobia, Ogbolor, CEO Amen Estate -Mr and Mrs Gbadamosis to mention a few<>
watch video below!!!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.