Header Ads

Why I lied to Nigerians that I was a Virgin



After coming under fire for lying about her Virgin status, Nollywood’s Olayode Juliana has come out to apologise for lying and give reasons as to why she lied.
According to instablog Naija, the actress tells the story that lead to her claiming to be a virgin, read below;
“People had assumed I was a virgin. I had never said I was but I had never corrected their assumptions either. So, I was still in that fix.

Shortly after my confession, Ebony Life TV called me for an interview. I went and
for the first time in my several interviews, I was asked point blank if I was a virgin. I tried to evade the question, but my interviewer was not having it.  
She demanded for a yes or no. I did not see the question coming and I lied. I said, “Yes, I am a virgin”. Immediately the interview was over, I hurried to the bathroom in the studio and cried. I felt terrible for lying and told God I was sorry. . 

I called Dee on my way home and confessed my wrong. I explained further when I got home. The next thing he said shocked me. He said, “Call her and confess the truth. Ask for a rescheduling of the interview; do it again and undo your mistake.”
I was not going to do that. I felt it was my secret and the whole world need not know
about it. I was upset with myself, however, for answering her. I could have insisted I
could not tell. . 
 So, I proposed never to answer such again. Easier said than done, right? Shortly after, I was on another TV interview, Crux Of The Matter, with Elsie. I was invited to talk for sexual purity while the other guest spoke against. .

No comments

Powered by Blogger.